I have removed the two bolt under the rear seat that holds the upper cushion on my 2001 Buick Lasabre Custom. How do I get the rest of the upper rear cushion loose? Are there other bolts holding it in place? I have a rattle in the rear upper cushion I want to fix.
How to remove upper rear cushion. I have removed the lower bolts. on 2001 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- how to remove resister for blower on 2003 Buick lesabre and replace with new one
- How can I disarm my 1997 buick lasabre alarm.? . It goes off randomly daily?
- Radiator is leaking from left tank how do you fix it
- Crackling/rattling sound coming from heater/cooling control buttons
- Car won't start no gas pressure good spark plugs what is this problem ???