I have removed the two bolt under the rear seat that holds the upper cushion on my 2001 Buick Lasabre Custom. How do I get the rest of the upper rear cushion loose? Are there other bolts holding it in place? I have a rattle in the rear upper cushion I want to fix.
How to remove upper rear cushion. I have removed the lower bolts. on 2001 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($556 - 944) in Marcella, AR
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Ninde, VA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($391 - 562) in Jones, LA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($144 - 214) in Boxborough, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($311 - 358) in Stowell, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,099 - 1,161) in Galena Park, TX