I need to replace the idler pulley. How do i remove it?
how to remove the idler pulley on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kosciusko, MS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bunola, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($264 - 393) in Castleberry, AL
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in South Greenfield, MO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Gunter, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($138 - 242) in Yucca Valley, CA