Idle speed decrease to around 500RPM then cut off after drive around 10 miles. Wanted to remove to check EGR valve but I could not remove one nut that I copuld not reach with any normal handtool. Any suggestion? Did I do the right thing by checking the EKG valve? Any help would be appreciated.
How to remove the EGR valve. 1.5VHGOGC engine on 1994 Toyota Paseo
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Paseo Questions
- I am getting no power to my fuel pump. Is there a fuse or relay on car somewhere
- How to replace the ignition on a 96 Paseo, damaged due to an attempted theft
- will a 1992 starter relay work on a 1993 paseo?
- Where is the engine computer located and how to install one
- car shuts off after the jumpers are removed