need to get to the plugs under the seat ,.
How to remove the driver bottom seat? on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($436 - 537) in Crescent Valley, NV
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Littleton, NC
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($303 - 388) in Snelling, CA
- Fuel Filter Change ($93 - 135) in Canaan, VT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($259 - 1,198) in Baxter, TN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Glyndon, MN