window rolls down but not up
how to remove the door trim panel to get to the window switch on 2008 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Malfunction indicator light
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
2008 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Foster, OR
- 138,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Yatahey, NM
- 150,000 Mile Service ($97 - 158) in Aurora, CO
- 88,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Sheldon, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($172 - 207) in Greenfield, MA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($175 - 317) in Canaan, NY