Internal slave cylinder and throwout bearing on the nput shaft
How to remove the clutch master cylinder on my 93 Ford F-150 on 1993 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1993 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($194 - 245) in Muscadine, AL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($457 - 732) in Dollar Bay, MI
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 355) in Napoleon, OH
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Columbia, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($226 - 480) in The Villages, FL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($176 - 235) in Sunbright, TN