Any special tricks to r&r the ATF cooler unit? I see it has 2 banjo bolts and 2 coolant hoses. Can I just clamp off the hoses and pull the bolts? I don't want to contaminate the ATF fluid and I can not seem to find any info about removing this unit. Thank in advance.
How to remove the ATF cooler,properly. on 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
1995 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($745 - $946) in Lewisburg, OH
- EGR Valve Replacement ($368 - $466) in Willow City, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($179 - $245) in Rockville, UT
- Oil and Filter Change ($42 - $105) in Branch, AR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($393 - $485) in Blowing Rock, NC
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Cadogan, PA