Any special tricks to r&r the ATF cooler unit? I see it has 2 banjo bolts and 2 coolant hoses. Can I just clamp off the hoses and pull the bolts? I don't want to contaminate the ATF fluid and I can not seem to find any info about removing this unit. Thank in advance.
How to remove the ATF cooler,properly. on 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1995 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 187) in Lewisburg, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($186 - 336) in Willow City, TX
- Air Filter Replacement ($61 - 92) in Rockville, UT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($358 - 495) in Branch, AR
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 100) in Blowing Rock, NC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($393 - 485) in Cadogan, PA