Any special tricks to r&r the ATF cooler unit? I see it has 2 banjo bolts and 2 coolant hoses. Can I just clamp off the hoses and pull the bolts? I don't want to contaminate the ATF fluid and I can not seem to find any info about removing this unit. Thank in advance.
How to remove the ATF cooler,properly. on 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?