I need to remove my air conditioner vent on the driver's side. How do you do that?
how to remove the air conditioner vent on the driver's side on 2003 Nissan 350Z
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 350Z Questions
- Engine turns off without warning. What did I do now?
- Driving home car lost power,turns over but seems like only bottom half is turning
- My passenger seat will not move back, only forward, any suggestions?
- What should I do, short of replacing stereo unit. My CD player will not play a CD in any of the 6 CD slots. It takes it in without a glitch, but says error check CD. I have tried several different CDs?
- What is the cost to buy a new key for my 2007 350 roadster? I don't need the key fob.
2003 Nissan 350Z Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($307 - 398) in Troy, IN
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Poolesville, MD
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Warwick, RI
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 249) in Hodges, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($292 - 353) in Lucas, KS
- Battery Cable Replacement ($358 - 390) in Heart Butte, MT