How do i take off the two outer tail light pieces on the 06-09 civic sedans?
How to Remove Tail Lights from Civic Sedan on 2009 Honda Civic
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
February 11, 2010
Inside the trunk area you'll have to pull back the interior portions that cover the mounting screws, once those are removed the light should pop out
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- why do my headlights, blinkers not work unless i play w the key?
- Is it ignition switch or starter motor?
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
2009 Honda Civic Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Audubon, MN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Taylors, SC
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Madison Heights, MI
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Port Lions, AK
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($230 - 297) in Rulo, NE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($392 - 686) in Linwood, NC