i already removed bottom trim panel but cant get top trim panel off cuz turnswitch and outer keylock is stopping it from comming off?
how to remove steering collum upper trim panel? so i can replace lock cylynder on 2004 Pontiac Aztek
1 answer 1 comment
call a mobile locksmith b4 you break it
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Aztek Questions
- What causes a bad miss and a sound like loud ticking valves and a loss of power?
- Why is when I go to take off the car bogs down
- engine stutter. I put it in neutral to see if it might be the trans, but the motor continued to stutter. I put it back in drive and it accelerates fine and drives fine. It only hesistates at stops. Now check engine light is on.
- My aztek runs hot hasn't over heated yet though, got two new thermostats as well as two new cooling sensors put on didn't fix the issue what could it be? haven't noticed any leaks! Now as well a few days ago it started this new thing where when
- I have an 03 aztek and it keeps blowing the fuse 42 which is the pass key 3 when it blow it locks down the car and I cant drive it now I can't even turn the key without the fuse blowing please help