I recently purchased my 1995 bmw 540i with the knowledge that three of the windows were not working properly. I know how to repair the windows but I am having trouble removing the door panels to get to the guts of the door. I have purchased a repair manual but that will not arrive for a few days and i need to have the windows fixed now. I have removed the three screws and popped the door out a certain amount but it seems there is something else holding it that is not connected by screws. Any advice would be much appreciated.
How to Remove rear/front Interior Door Panels on 1995 BMW 540i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 540i Questions
- how to do oil change
- why is my 97 540i bmw rear brakes locking up? I replaced rotors,cal.lines,mcyl,?
- My windshield wipers have quit working all the sudden.
- Fuel gauge stay on empty. Change sending unit on drivers side tank checked voltage to sending unit. Ps new unit
- Maybe you didn't get the question that I asked , well here it goes again lol my question is my Brake Lining light is coming
1995 BMW 540i Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($236 - 322) in Fenn, ID
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Liberty, OH
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($894 - 1,541) in Hollins, AL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in Betterton, MD
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Leicester, NC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($433 - 499) in Douglass, KS