My rear windshield wiper slowed down a few days ago and has now completely stopped moving (the blade is stuck in the middle of my windshield), I can hear the motor still running (even with wipers switched off)and would like to remove the unit and check to see what may be wrong... any advice on how this can be removed?
how to remove rear windshield wiper motor? on 2008 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
2008 Kia Sportage Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($398 - 474) in Lucedale, MS
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 142) in Eldridge, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brushton, NY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($627 - 814) in Grandin, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($479 - 558) in Greenbrae, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($972 - 1,023) in Canute, OK