My rear windshield wiper slowed down a few days ago and has now completely stopped moving (the blade is stuck in the middle of my windshield), I can hear the motor still running (even with wipers switched off)and would like to remove the unit and check to see what may be wrong... any advice on how this can be removed?
how to remove rear windshield wiper motor? on 2008 Kia Sportage
Asked by for the 2008 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- How many fuel injectors are there in my Kia Sportage 2002, 4, cyl.
- Whining noise from transmission area between 30-70 mph, what could this be?
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
2008 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lucedale, MS
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Eldridge, CA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($169 - $278) in Brushton, NY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Grandin, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($194 - $217) in Greenbrae, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($251 - $287) in Canute, OK