I removed the front headrests . There was a tab and a pin hole. The rear headrests look like they only have pin holes. I tried a paper clip. Maybe I didn't push hard enough?
how to remove rear headrests for new seat covers. on 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- Air conditioner stops working when the engine roar begins. What is the culpret.
- Lost oil press.changed oil pump@ filter. Now oil pressure only after email@example.com
- My frame is rusted through are there any recalls on the frame of my 01 sport tra
- A 2010 Explorer Sport Trac with 37,000 miles and the following transmission codes P743, 750, 755, 760, 962, 966, 970. The Ford dealership and Ford corporate customer service is DOA and zero help. Any suggestions?
- my dash is gone crazy. at a dead stop it will say i am going 40,other times it dont regester nothing, not fuel speed milage nothing, and the check engine light will come on when this happens, what do i need to look for to get it fixed?