Not sure what to call it, but the buttons for the status, etc, has pushed into the dash, and I need to remove the dash panel in order to repair it. Please tell me how to remove the panel. Thanks
how to remove panel on 2005 Lincoln LS
1 answerJanuary 09, 2011
1 answerOctober 01, 2009
0 answersOctober 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
- How do I change the air filter in my car.
- Why does the check electrical system come on every time I turn on my car.
- Why does the check engine light come on for a couple of days then turns off.