Not sure what to call it, but the buttons for the status, etc, has pushed into the dash, and I need to remove the dash panel in order to repair it. Please tell me how to remove the panel. Thanks
how to remove panel on 2005 Lincoln LS
1 answerJanuary 09, 2011
1 answerOctober 01, 2009
0 answersOctober 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
2005 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wautoma, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($399 - 1,091) in Utica, MI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brighton, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($212 - 304) in Bradford, IL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($95 - 102) in Dallas, NC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($832 - 864) in Fort Davis, TX