I cannot reach the manifold bolts underneath the car.Do I have to remove the valvecover first.I'm trying to remove the heads.
how to remove exhaust manifold bolts aganist the fire wall on 1995 Cadillac Seville
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Fuel gage don't work i had fuel pump replace and hasn't worked since
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
- The instruments tach, temp, speed, gas on my 1996 Seville don't work. I had it checked by rebuilder and it bench tested OK
1995 Cadillac Seville Estimates
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Carson City, MI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($330 - 489) in Woodstock, NY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($178 - 231) in Du Bois, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($253 - 526) in Pickstown, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($322 - 346) in Hadar, NE
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($667 - 922) in Marshville, NC