How do you remove the cover over the engine. I have a fuel leak visible just under the rear edge of the cover.
How to remove engine cover to examine fuel line on 1996 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1996 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($326 - 533) in Friendsville, MD
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($153 - 190) in Geronimo, OK
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Meddybemps, ME
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jenks, OK
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($126 - 272) in Orleans, MI
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Keatchie, LA