How do you remove the cover over the engine. I have a fuel leak visible just under the rear edge of the cover.
How to remove engine cover to examine fuel line on 1996 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
1996 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($528 - 1,189) in Friendsville, MD
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 153) in Geronimo, OK
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($138 - 309) in Meddybemps, ME
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($159 - 357) in Jenks, OK
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($79 - 123) in Orleans, MI
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($495 - 517) in Keatchie, LA