The drivers door solonoid trys to open/close but seems weak and doesn't make it. I have to use the key in the door to open or lock the door about 50% of the time. The inside door locks does the same.
how to remove drivers front door panel to get to lock solonoid on 2004 Lexus LS430
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- Battery replaced now will not start
- front end clunking sounds over rough surfaces
- My electronic key will only unlock/not lock car. Changed battery and no help.
- I have a clucking noise coming from the front suspension when turning at low
- After new tires installed, CHECK VSC, TRAC OFF, and CHECK ENGINE lights on.