The drivers door solonoid trys to open/close but seems weak and doesn't make it. I have to use the key in the door to open or lock the door about 50% of the time. The inside door locks does the same.
how to remove drivers front door panel to get to lock solonoid on 2004 Lexus LS430
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- My battery got jumped wrong and blew the alternator fuse. I replaced it and battery. Now it won't go over 20 mph and the VSC warning is showing. It also won't turn off (VSC)
- considering buying an LS430 with nav but my friend says in nav breaks and is
- Can the camber get pushed out to far when installing struts on a 2005 lexus ls ?
- During an front end alignment on the right side the camber was pushed too far ou
- Why did my LS (32k) die suddenly? It would start but would die soon after