The drivers door solonoid trys to open/close but seems weak and doesn't make it. I have to use the key in the door to open or lock the door about 50% of the time. The inside door locks does the same.
how to remove drivers front door panel to get to lock solonoid on 2004 Lexus LS430
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- Coolant Leak
- Need estimate for Headlight Leveling Warning. Driver side headlight aims low
- What is problem, dash VSC light/eng. light shows code P1128? Car will run, but
- Est. installed cost for replacing the right outside rear view mirror/housing
- car in reverse fine put in drive will not move for 3-4 minutes! What's wrong?!
2004 Lexus LS430 Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($306 - 365) in Kingston, GA
- Battery Replacement ($159 - 203) in Rising Star, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($465 - 1,042) in Jewell, KS
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($370 - 443) in Rogers, NE
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($551 - 685) in Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($120 - 151) in Milliken, CO