The drivers door solonoid trys to open/close but seems weak and doesn't make it. I have to use the key in the door to open or lock the door about 50% of the time. The inside door locks does the same.
how to remove drivers front door panel to get to lock solonoid on 2004 Lexus LS430
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- I have a clucking noise coming from the front suspension when turning at low
- After new tires installed, CHECK VSC, TRAC OFF, and CHECK ENGINE lights on.
- Where is the fuse for the nav system,radio and AC system.
- My Lexus ran hot one day and I pulled over and turned it off and it won't start
- I parked my 06 LS430 for a couple of weeks and now won't start. Battery is fine