i already removed the shift lever wood cover.still remaining is the radio wood cover and the whole console assy. as well. is there any hidden bolts?help me pls. thank U.
how to remove center console assy. on 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- My sl500 makes a long beep , about 3-4 seconds long and about 5-6 seconds apart
- Lights blink with Key fab, but does not unlock or lock; engine acts locked out.
- Right side is lowered after being parked for a week
- My headlights and tail lights do not come on. Everything else works Brk lghts
- Does car crank when belt breaks