The bracket is attached to the clutch pedal with a pin and cotter pin pin and connects to push rod. It broke and I'm trying to remove bracket it and find one to replace it. Clutch pedal is on floor because of broken bracket. Can't seem to get broken one off.
How to remove bracket from clutch pedal and push rod and replace it. on 1995 Nissan 240SX
Asked by for the 1995 Nissan 240SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 240SX Questions
- Once I turn the car on its wont let me put it in 12345 gear
- My brakes keep locking, everything has been changed, calipers, brake hoses;
- When I turned the fan switch in smoke came out. switch problem or fan motor ?
- How much would electrical repairs cost on a 1995 Nissan 240
- How much transmission fluid do I need to put in my automatic transmission?
1995 Nissan 240SX Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($601 - $1,906) in Otter Creek, FL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Regina, NM
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($538 - $939) in Barton, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($291 - $477) in Essex, MA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($82 - $100) in Santa Ana, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($102 - $126) in Wallula, WA