The bracket is attached to the clutch pedal with a pin and cotter pin pin and connects to push rod. It broke and I'm trying to remove bracket it and find one to replace it. Clutch pedal is on floor because of broken bracket. Can't seem to get broken one off.
How to remove bracket from clutch pedal and push rod and replace it. on 1995 Nissan 240SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 240SX Questions
- Once I turn the car on its wont let me put it in 12345 gear
- When I turned the fan switch in smoke came out. switch problem or fan motor ?
- How much transmission fluid do I need to put in my automatic transmission?
- My car won't start on it's own no power steering no interior lights clock resets
- start the car none of the cab electrical works,give it gas, all comes on
1995 Nissan 240SX Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($155 - $205) in Otter Creek, FL
- Heater Core Replacement ($475 - $585) in Regina, NM
- Air Filter Replacement ($56 - $80) in Barton, NY
- Water Pump Replacement ($286 - $376) in Essex, MA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($196 - $314) in Santa Ana, CA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($133 - $184) in Wallula, WA