Oil pump removal
How to remove an oil pump from a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder v6 4.0 liter? on 2006 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
2006 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - $92) in Danville, NH
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($405 - $514) in Cedar Falls, IA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Caledonia, MO
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mount Solon, VA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($435 - $543) in Newbern, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($148 - $306) in New Hope, KY