need to remove condenser and as much of the system as possible
how to remove air conditioner unit on 1990 Volkswagen Vanagon
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Vanagon Questions
- Why do I get a Rattling noise from transmission when i release the clutch.
- My 1985 Vanagon has a leaky roof vent---any suggestions? It accumulates water
- Does 1990 VW vanagon has a mechanical or a hydraulic clutch?
- What would cause gas mileage to drop drastically after putting in a rebuilt eng?
- when I press the clutch pedal there is noise, what is wrong with the clutch?
1990 Volkswagen Vanagon Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($209 - 280) in Wolcott, CT
- Starter Replacement ($448 - 516) in Bucklin, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($423 - 909) in Maysville, KY
- Thermostat Replacement ($110 - 159) in Thrall, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,280 - 1,389) in Sprague, WV
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Milliken, CO