need to remove condenser and as much of the system as possible
how to remove air conditioner unit on 1990 Volkswagen Vanagon
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Vanagon Questions
- Why do I get a Rattling noise from transmission when i release the clutch.
- My 1985 Vanagon has a leaky roof vent---any suggestions? It accumulates water
- Does 1990 VW vanagon has a mechanical or a hydraulic clutch?
- What would cause gas mileage to drop drastically after putting in a rebuilt eng?
- when I press the clutch pedal there is noise, what is wrong with the clutch?
1990 Volkswagen Vanagon Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($85 - 157) in Wolcott, CT
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bucklin, MO
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($285 - 381) in Maysville, KY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($681 - 819) in Thrall, TX
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Sprague, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($358 - 371) in Milliken, CO