My car has a 2002 VTEC 2.3 liter in-line four. Model 23 f-series motor. I need to replace the power steering return hose. (The one that comes off the top, the thick one.) The fittings on it are brass and look pretty dedicated... I'll change my profile picture to it so all can see. Some help would be great! My drivers teat is soon and I need my car in the best shape I can to pass.
How to remove a power steering return hose. on 2000 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
2000 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($292 - 485) in Centuria, WI
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - 106) in Spring Brook, NY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($379 - 940) in Stoddard, WI
- Valve Adjustment ($145 - 213) in Sag Harbor, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($468 - 944) in Gonvick, MN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($472 - 794) in Orford, NH