Kick panel is remove and do access to lock cylinder is there a release pin to remove it from the steering column
How to remove a ignition switch lock cylinder to replace in this model car. on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
1997 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($642 - 887) in Verona, VA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($538 - 780) in Hoover, AL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($493 - 564) in West Warwick, RI
- 52,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Kelso, WA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($186 - 248) in Bergholz, OH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($246 - 315) in Acra, NY