Kick panel is remove and do access to lock cylinder is there a release pin to remove it from the steering column
How to remove a ignition switch lock cylinder to replace in this model car. on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
1997 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Verona, VA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hoover, AL
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in West Warwick, RI
- 67,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Kelso, WA
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($64 - 95) in Bergholz, OH
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($123 - 630) in Acra, NY