i had the alternator checked at auto zone and they said the regulator is bad so i need a to replace my alternator
how to remove a alternator off an 91 lexus ls400 on 1991 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1991 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($486 - 1,410) in Waipahu, HI
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Baldwin, MD
- Water Pump Replacement ($605 - 838) in Myra, KY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($143 - 216) in Poplar, MT
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Crawfordsville, AR
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Fargo, ND