My driver side exterior door handle came completely off, it works fine if I can get it to stay on, how do I get it to stay on? I don't see any screws or anything. Is there an epoxy glue or resin I need to use? Thank you.
How to reattach my driver side exterior door handle? on 2004 BMW Z4
This week's top 10
Recent BMW Z4 Questions
- after replacing battery cooling and heating system stopped working
- what causes engine to almost quit at low speed in town?...high cruise is fine. c
- engine overheated battery light came on engine shut down will not start after co
- steering wheel sticks during small turns
- Where is the connection for purge valve hose on throttle body.