My driver side exterior door handle came completely off, it works fine if I can get it to stay on, how do I get it to stay on? I don't see any screws or anything. Is there an epoxy glue or resin I need to use? Thank you.
How to reattach my driver side exterior door handle? on 2004 BMW Z4
This week's top 10
Recent BMW Z4 Questions
- Where is the connection for purge valve hose on throttle body.
- i need to repair right front wheel bearing how big of a deal is it to fix this
- Had another abs module installed as well as the abs pump in my BMW Z4 2006.
- My car makes a squeaky noise while idling. Goes away w depressing accelerator
- Car hesitates and then makes grinding noise when starting