was replacing damper coupler and rear drive shaft came out how to check to make sure its in correct phase
how to put drive shaft in correct phase on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
2006 Dodge Charger Estimates
- 96,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Volga, WV
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Saranac Lake, NY
- Alternator Replacement ($428 - 493) in White Rock, SC
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Borger, TX
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($63 - 72) in Julesburg, CO
- Horn Replacement ($62 - 197) in Florence, IN