was replacing damper coupler and rear drive shaft came out how to check to make sure its in correct phase
how to put drive shaft in correct phase on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2006 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Volga, WV
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,097 - 1,554) in Saranac Lake, NY
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in White Rock, SC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($536 - 1,042) in Borger, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($208 - 225) in Julesburg, CO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($664 - 784) in Florence, IN