I have a flat tire on my right front wheel. After I have taken off all the bolts, the wheel cannot be removed like it is frozen onto the hub. The manual states I need to use a "wheel puller" that was furnished with the car. If there is one, I don't know where it is. Can someone explain how I can remove my flat tire/
How to pull wheel/tire off hub on 2004 BMW 330Ci
Asked by for the 2004 BMW 330Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- my driver side headlight is not working,
- Can a motor from an M3 replace the 3.0 motor in 330ci, any complications if so?
- how do i find the body code so i can order the correct control arms?
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
2004 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($72 - $95) in Maud, OK
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hesperia, MI
- Water Pump Replacement ($389 - $472) in Lookout, WV
- Clutch Replacement ($830 - $1,085) in Glendale, AZ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($307 - $373) in Nortonville, KS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($340 - $370) in Norway, IA