I have a flat tire on my right front wheel. After I have taken off all the bolts, the wheel cannot be removed like it is frozen onto the hub. The manual states I need to use a "wheel puller" that was furnished with the car. If there is one, I don't know where it is. Can someone explain how I can remove my flat tire/
How to pull wheel/tire off hub on 2004 BMW 330Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- how do i find the body code so i can order the correct control arms?
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
2004 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Maud, OK
- PCV Valve Replacement ($240 - 328) in Hesperia, MI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($546 - 1,012) in Lookout, WV
- Oil Pump Replacement ($839 - 1,127) in Glendale, AZ
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($514 - 546) in Nortonville, KS
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Norway, IA