I PUT RADIATOR FLUSH IT IS NOW 2 DAYS IM DRIVING NOW I HEARD LIKE A RIVER SOUND WHILE ACCELERATING..
HOW TO PROPERLY CHANGE COOLANT FOR HONDA CIVIC?
on 2003 Honda Civic
1 answerAugust 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($153 - 212) in Cimarron, NM
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($153 - 274) in Solway, MN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($181 - 226) in Chelsea, VT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($184 - 231) in Curran, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($63 - 79) in Urbana, IN