I have a PK3 key for my Pontiac Aztec. I had the SECURITY message show up on my dash earlier today. I shut the car down and when I went to restart the car would not start - however all other systems run. I am advised that this is a problem with my PK3 key. How do I program a new key for my car when the car will not start now?
how to program PK3 key on 2001 Pontiac Aztek
by jmeleski in Syracuse, NY on April 13, 2013
4 answersDecember 12, 2013
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Pontiac Aztek Questions
- engine stutter. I put it in neutral to see if it might be the trans, but the motor continued to stutter. I put it back in drive and it accelerates fine and drives fine. It only hesistates at stops. Now check engine light is on.
- My aztek runs hot hasn't over heated yet though, got two new thermostats as well as two new cooling sensors put on didn't fix the issue what could it be? haven't noticed any leaks! Now as well a few days ago it started this new thing where when
- I have an 03 aztek and it keeps blowing the fuse 42 which is the pass key 3 when it blow it locks down the car and I cant drive it now I can't even turn the key without the fuse blowing please help
- Solve loud ticking from engine.
- Why is the rpm jumping to 3 000rpm when putting if in drive.