THE CCSM MOD AND HARNESS CLIP HAD A BLACK WIRE MELT DOWN. GOT A CCSM, NEW CONNECTOR BAR AND ASSEMBLED. DOOR CONTROLS DO SEND SIGNAL TO MOD FROM BOTH DOORS, BUT NO HEAT OR COOL. SO I ASSUME THAT IT NEEDS TO BE PROGRAMMED..HOW DO YOU DO THIS?
HOW TO PROGRAM CCSM ALSO, IS THERE A ON DASH SYS TO READ COMPUTER CODES ON 07 on 2007 Cadillac DTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DTS Questions
- Where is my fuel filter lalso I my DIC telling me that my fuel is low @ 3/4 full
- New power steering pump keeps whining bleed system driving car won't stop noise
- No heat on the passenger side
- My windshield wipers and washers do not work. All fuses and relays appear good.
- what makes the transmission slip and oil go on the driveway
2007 Cadillac DTS Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Monticello, MS
- Spark Plug Replacement ($280 - 378) in Wilderville, OR
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($393 - 518) in Hoonah, AK
- Oil Pump Replacement ($545 - 722) in Greenville, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,011 - 1,050) in North Carver, MA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,050 - 1,650) in Hopewell Junction, NY