THE CCSM MOD AND HARNESS CLIP HAD A BLACK WIRE MELT DOWN. GOT A CCSM, NEW CONNECTOR BAR AND ASSEMBLED. DOOR CONTROLS DO SEND SIGNAL TO MOD FROM BOTH DOORS, BUT NO HEAT OR COOL. SO I ASSUME THAT IT NEEDS TO BE PROGRAMMED..HOW DO YOU DO THIS?
HOW TO PROGRAM CCSM ALSO, IS THERE A ON DASH SYS TO READ COMPUTER CODES ON 07 on 2007 Cadillac DTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DTS Questions
- What would it cost to repair ate it all leak in the lower crank case?
- Where is located the crankshaft sensor on a 07 dts cadillac 4.6
- My Temperature Gauge stopped working. The vehicle runs fine. What is needed?
- what type of material used for upper oil pan gasket
- Where is my fuel filter lalso I my DIC telling me that my fuel is low @ 3/4 full
2007 Cadillac DTS Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($210 - $281) in Monticello, MS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($373 - $455) in Wilderville, OR
- Steering Rack Replacement ($934 - $1,132) in Hoonah, AK
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($276 - $385) in Greenville, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($199 - $472) in North Carver, MA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($113 - $137) in Hopewell Junction, NY