the driver's door latch fails and door handles do not open it either. I have the inside panel off and can see there is no problem with the linkages and there is no damage to the door. Is there a "magic lever" or tool to release the latch so that the door can be opened and I can replace the latch? This is a quad cab with electric locks.
how to open locked door when... on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
2 answersFebruary 23, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.