the driver's door latch fails and door handles do not open it either. I have the inside panel off and can see there is no problem with the linkages and there is no damage to the door. Is there a "magic lever" or tool to release the latch so that the door can be opened and I can replace the latch? This is a quad cab with electric locks.
how to open locked door when... on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
2 answersAugust 16, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- what kind of tool is required to tighten transmission housing extension bolts?
- coil pack keeps exploding
- Have to unhook positive post before starting to get a/c to work, If not it will
- I am leaking oil out of the part where the drive shaft connects to the rear end.
- why does my truck just stop running while driving?