what is the tourch pressure on putting on a head gasket?
how to make it run on 1997 Cadillac Catera
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
May 04, 2009
The complete cylinder head gasket replacement guide is available at http://www.autozone.com/autozone/ sign up and put in your year, make and model and click on repair guide then cylinder head and the complete guide is there.
2 answersApril 09, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1997 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($168 - 243) in Tucson, AZ
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($170 - 206) in Campbell, TX
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Klondike, TX
- 50,000 Mile Service ($97 - 150) in Fontana, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($3,448 - 3,475) in East Bend, NC
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($232 - 369) in Lena, IL