how to install camshaft position synchronizer for 1998 ranger 3.0
since I change on 1998 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1998 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($279 - 436) in Saint Charles, MO
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($102 - 172) in Vergennes, VT
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($255 - 439) in Luna, NM
- 97,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Dora, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 159) in Pemberton, OH
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in Leighton, IA