the clutch slips when pulling off in first gear generally with a load, and sometimes in other gears when shifting.
how to install a clutch kit on a 2006 kia sorento on 2006 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- Car loses power on a hill until 2500 revs runs great apart from this AF sensor ?
- spongy brakes not losing any brake fluid. why are they spongy
- How to remove rear wheel bearing
- I changed the crank sensor the timing belt and the crank sprocket
- My brake light and batt light were flickering. Replaced the alternator. It dies