the clutch slips when pulling off in first gear generally with a load, and sometimes in other gears when shifting.
how to install a clutch kit on a 2006 kia sorento on 2006 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- my parking brake light and the battery keep coming on alternator is fine.
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
2006 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($209 - 310) in Walterville, OR
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,012 - 1,235) in Poland, ME
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brunswick, NE
- 105,000 Mile Service ($159 - 239) in Wamsutter, WY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($159 - 297) in Quincy, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($249 - 442) in Midway, TN