after i accelerate, tap off and accelerate again there is a 2-3 second delay before car starts to respond
How to i find out what is causing the 2 second delay in acceleration on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2002 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Truxton, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Nu Mine, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($616 - 766) in Bethlehem, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($633 - 820) in Grover, NC
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($64 - 95) in Abercrombie, ND
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($315 - 513) in Koleen, IN