the hose on the back of the head is leaking and I need to know if I can get to it from the top.please help me if you have replaced a hose or a fitting in the area.
how to get to the back upper
water hose on my 95 325i on 1995 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1995 BMW 325i Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($181 - 326) in Warm Springs, AR
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Loma, MT
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Amherstdale, WV
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($72 - 99) in Fort Blackmore, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($228 - 289) in Malcom, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($510 - 821) in Roark, KY