Is there a way to get rid of rust spots on my truck? Any kind of product to use?
how to get rid of rust? on 1990 Ford F-250
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- There seems to be a false load on the alternator.
- When driving approx. 25mph or faster my front end will start bouncing out of con
- Donor vehicle 1981 F100 to 1988 F250 Recieveing Vehicle
- Gas gauge shows empty but tank is full. Fuel pump replaced not long ago. Truck sat in a garage for a few years but was started and driven monthly, around the block to keep battery charged. Could this be the anti slosh module?
- What might cause a loud squeal when pressing in the clutch at idle?
1990 Ford F-250 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($153 - 219) in Indianola, IA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - 145) in Exmore, VA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($119 - 215) in Macksburg, OH
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($146 - 501) in Arco, ID
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Meredith, NH
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($521 - 682) in Eleele, HI