I replaced my master and slave cylinder three days ago and it didn't come with a new line so I just used the old one. I let it sit for 24 hours to try and get the air out but its still not completely bled and I'm not getting good pressure. what should I do now?
How to get air out of master and slave cylinder on 1993 Dodge W250
Asked by for the 1993 Dodge W250
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge W250 Questions
- Problem with the inyection, is opened all the time...
- does a 1989 dodge ram 250 have a transmission solenoid? where is located?
- My oil pressure drops and truck wants to stall out
- How do I determine if I have an ECM or a PCM and where is it located?
- replaced headlight switch on 91 W250 headlights still don't work.what next
1993 Dodge W250 Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - $140) in Bandana, KY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Orleans, NE
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($469 - $594) in Whitwell, TN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($121 - $224) in Strasburg, ND
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Williamsburg, MI
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($421 - $931) in Clarklake, MI