I have had the plugs and an O2 sensor replaced. I have replaced all the coils and I still am getting a P0175 code. I did have P0172 and P0175. What else is there to do truck is to dangerous to drive .
How to fix truck from stalling at stops on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
6 answersJuly 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($208 - 307) in Stanleytown, VA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($366 - 662) in Stambaugh, MI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($282 - 418) in Conyngham, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($378 - 1,045) in Geneva, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($221 - 242) in Welaka, FL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($74 - 99) in Vance, AL