I have had the plugs and an O2 sensor replaced. I have replaced all the coils and I still am getting a P0175 code. I did have P0172 and P0175. What else is there to do truck is to dangerous to drive .
How to fix truck from stalling at stops on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.