I have had the plugs and an O2 sensor replaced. I have replaced all the coils and I still am getting a P0175 code. I did have P0172 and P0175. What else is there to do truck is to dangerous to drive .
How to fix truck from stalling at stops on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
6 answersJuly 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($51 - $86) in Stanleytown, VA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - $92) in Stambaugh, MI
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($386 - $932) in Conyngham, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($700 - $979) in Geneva, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($392 - $420) in Welaka, FL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($221 - $242) in Vance, AL