The driver side temperature control works on both heat & ac. The passesnger side on works on heat no matter what the temperature is set on.
how to fix the stuck passenger temperature control. Its stuck in the heat mode on 2001 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($179 - 251) in Glen Elder, KS
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hawaiian Gardens, CA
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($105 - 148) in Redfield, AR
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($241 - 482) in Cecilia, LA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($494 - 505) in Dennis, MS
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($255 - 306) in Brooks, MN