The driver side temperature control works on both heat & ac. The passesnger side on works on heat no matter what the temperature is set on.
how to fix the stuck passenger temperature control. Its stuck in the heat mode on 2001 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($276 - 495) in Glen Elder, KS
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($105 - 148) in Hawaiian Gardens, CA
- Radiator Replacement ($445 - 673) in Redfield, AR
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($181 - 332) in Cecilia, LA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($422 - 450) in Dennis, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 109) in Brooks, MN