Top part of hand grip is not attached to wall of car
How to fix the hand grip on passengers side
on 2004 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2004 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($358 - 465) in Hurley, WI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dawsonville, GA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sidney, KY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($444 - 601) in Amo, IN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($224 - 252) in Cobleskill, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($849 - 883) in Sharon Springs, NY