Just had car in to change and rotate tires. now suspension is off... the rear is sagging and the front is raised. What happened?
how to fix suspension? on 2001 Ford Expedition
3 answersMarch 10, 2010
3 answersDecember 28, 2010
1 answerMay 31, 2010
1 answerNovember 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
2001 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($163 - 376) in Sheep Ranch, CA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Newfolden, MN
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($126 - 167) in Chelsea, IA
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 123) in Chariton, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($260 - 292) in Pawnee, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($200 - 271) in Maysville, WV