More often than not my side mirror fails to return to its set position after aiming down when put in reverse. Is this likely a mechanical or electrical issue? How can it be remedied?
How to fix side mirror that often fails to return to set position after reverse? on 2006 BMW 330Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- how do i find the body code so i can order the correct control arms?
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
2006 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Portland, ND
- PCV Valve Replacement ($240 - 328) in Glen Elder, KS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($506 - 722) in Bonduel, WI
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($464 - 855) in Clay City, IL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Suffern, NY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Lauderdale, MS