More often than not my side mirror fails to return to its set position after aiming down when put in reverse. Is this likely a mechanical or electrical issue? How can it be remedied?
How to fix side mirror that often fails to return to set position after reverse? on 2006 BMW 330Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
- my cruise cotnrol on the steering wheel stop working
2006 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($191 - 305) in Portland, ND
- AC Condenser Replacement ($505 - 747) in Glen Elder, KS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($225 - 278) in Bonduel, WI
- 120,000 Mile Service ($489 - 691) in Clay City, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($323 - 362) in Suffern, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($700 - 770) in Lauderdale, MS