was driving and all of a sudden when i tried to roll my window back off i hear something like break loose in the door panel and fall to the bottom..when i push or pull the window button i can hear the gears trying to make it work but nothing is happening? i have to put window up manually by using my hands
how to fix power window on drivers side of my honda civic lx 2001. on 2001 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2001 Honda Civic Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Spring Glen, NY
- 37,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Grantham, PA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($45 - 102) in Laurel Bloomery, TN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($196 - 350) in Ashville, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($160 - 194) in Megargel, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($198 - 251) in Kelseyville, CA