Camshaft sensor malfunction due to oil leaking onto the camshaft sensor. Problem is daily.
How to fix oil that is leaking onto camshaft sensor?
on 1999 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- car will idle but stalls when giving it gas.
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
1999 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($174 - 306) in Wilburn, AR
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($168 - 228) in Vacherie, LA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($152 - 265) in Madison, FL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($225 - 321) in Holly Pond, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,051 - 1,108) in Culver, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($32 - 42) in Rialto, CA