Camshaft sensor malfunction due to oil leaking onto the camshaft sensor. Problem is daily.
How to fix oil that is leaking onto camshaft sensor?
on 1999 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
1999 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($329 - 532) in Wilburn, AR
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vacherie, LA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Madison, FL
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($96 - 119) in Holly Pond, AL
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($81 - 92) in Culver, IN
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($203 - 260) in Rialto, CA