The truck starts up and runs fine, but when i get over 20 mph the engine knocks hard and it keeps knocking when I speed up and when it gets past it, It starts to run fine again. Not sure what to do.
How to fix my knocking engine? on 1991 Dodge D150
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge D150 Questions
- The oil pressure gauge and temperature gauge both stopped working
- I have a dodge ram d150 8 cylinder with a possible torque converter problem.
- I here a whining noise while driving
- Why does my 1982 engine rev in park but will not rev in drive?
- Truck runs but at night time when I turn on the headlights it dies changed alter
1991 Dodge D150 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Punta Santiago, PR
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hot Springs National Park, AR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($250 - 362) in New Munich, MN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Paul, IN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lahmansville, WV
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($494 - 789) in Kahului, HI