The truck starts up and runs fine, but when i get over 20 mph the engine knocks hard and it keeps knocking when I speed up and when it gets past it, It starts to run fine again. Not sure what to do.
How to fix my knocking engine? on 1991 Dodge D150
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge D150 Questions
- Turn singles slow. Wipers slow, head lights weak. Bat, alt, fuses good.
- My truck stalls when I back up starts it and dies out when I put it in forward
- Okay I have cleaned the throttle body but now getting two much fuel. I need to know if you might help to find out what this might be
- Why is my 1992 Dodge D150 losing oil pressure when I apply brakes?
- My truck ran rough then died. Changed fuel pump and filter.