» » »

Cadillac Q&A

Ask Your Question

2000 Cadillac Escalade Question: how to fix my A/C



footbollman, Des Moines, IA, July 08, 2013, 12:32

I want to know where go the orifice tube

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    August 17, 2013, 21:17

    Small high pressure line between the condenser and the evaporator. Line is on the left side near dryer. You can use needle nose pliers to remove or buy an orifice puller at the parts store

    Flag This