my civic blows hot air on driver side and cold air on passenger side
How to fix heater that blows hot air on one side and cold on the other on 1996 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1996 Honda Civic Estimates
- Maintenance Service A ($27 - 61) in Sidney, NY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hempstead, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($308 - 396) in Onset, MA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($122 - 166) in Breesport, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,020 - 1,059) in Fairland, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($56 - 96) in Mount Ephraim, NJ