the driver side power seat stopped working, partially. The butt will raise but the front part of the seat where the knees hang over will not come up. how do we fix this?
How to fix driver side power seat? on 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche Questions
- need help
- blower start for a while and then it shuts down no heat or cold air nothing
- driving down road, all warning lights came on & door locks started locking and
- is there a way to check the cam sensor without a frequency check?
- I am getting a bad o2 sensor code from auto zone P1133 and have replaced it 2x
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($154 - 212) in Redding, CT
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($138 - 379) in Clitherall, MN
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($724 - 843) in Trenton, MO
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Dowagiac, MI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($65 - 81) in Smicksburg, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($222 - 360) in Flemington, NJ