Just quit working. Their's no light or anything at all to indicate that somethings wrong it just does not work when you go to use it.
How to fix cruise control on 2003 Buick Park Ave on 2003 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2003 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($139 - 228) in Snydertown, PA
- Water Pump Replacement ($512 - 737) in Newberry Springs, CA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Wolbach, NE
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Philipsburg, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($139 - 168) in Briggsville, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($455 - 804) in Gardendale, TX